- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, National Institutes of Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Robert W. Johnson Foundation
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (SAMHSA)
- Motorola, Inc.
- Scaife Family Foundation
- Pride Surveys
- Procter & Gamble
- BP America
- Christopher D. Smithers Foundation
- Kettering Foundation
- NABCA - National Alcohol Beverage Control Association
- Shinnyo-en Foundation
- Wyoming Association of Sheriffs and Chiefs of Police
- Paxis Institute
- International Survey Associates - PRIDE Surveys
- State Farm Insurance Companies
- Verizon Foundation
LF Board Approval May 18, 2009
FORM 990 and 990T APPROVAL POLICY
The board shall ensure that the following steps toward public disclosure of The Leadership To Keep Children Alcohol Free Foundation’s financial status take place:
- Distribute, to the full board, a copy of the Form 990 in advance of filing for review and consideration.
- File accurate, complete, timely, and in compliance with regulatory requirements Form 990 by each year.
- File accurate, complete, timely, and in compliance with regulatory requirements Form 990-T (Unrelated Business Income Tax) if applicable each year.
- Disclose to the general public, through the organization’s Web site, Form 990 each year.