Get Addiction Help (888) 804-0917

Contact Your State First Spouse

Correspond with Your First Spouse and Ask Him/Her To Join the Conversation

The Leadership To Keep Children Alcohol Free Foundation Board and members strongly encourage you to get your First Spouse involved in the underage drinking prevention efforts in your state.  To assist you in contacting your First Spouse, you will find two sample letters below.  Feel free to download and insert local information and send to your first spouse.

Contact Your First Spouse To Join.docx

Contact Your First Spouse To Thank Him or Her for Participating.docx